What it does
Decider graphically displays one or more 'simple' decisions involving multiple factors.
- Each factor is moved through the space of importance and favorability
- The COG (target) and Mean (diamond) show the weighted (and unweighted) averages of the factors in the decision.
- Upper right is a clear yes, upper left a clear no, further down is less clear...
- Add more factors and move them around relative to each other to make up your mind.
- Then take a screenshot to justify it to others.
- Use side by side mode (1x2, 1x3, ...) to compare alternatives side by side.
How it Works
Start by doing "Add Factor" to get your first factor on the screen.
- Move it around with your mouse.
- Change the name and description and "Update Factor" to save on the screen.
- "Save" to a file so you can load it up later.
- "Load" to load a previously stored one. NOTE IT LOADS OVER TOP OF THE CUIRRENT ONE
- "Del Factor" to get rid of the currently selected factor.
- Browser reload clears all decisions and you can load saved ones from there..